March 1st: sign up to participate, Never Sky questions
March 15th: Never Sky answers, Ever Night P1 questions (THAT’S TODAY!)
March 22nd: Ever Night P1 answers, Ever Night P2 questions
March 29th: Ever Night P2 answers, wrap up
Under the Never Sky Answers
1. What do you think of Aria’s adjustment to living outside the Realms?
Aria won me over with how well she adjusted. It wasn’t too quick or unrealistic specially considering things we learn later in the book. That being said, I don’t know how she would have survived without Perry helping.
2. These two worlds are so different from each other, which would you want to be in?
I’d rather be a Savage. Although maybe I’m not now. Clearly as an avid reader and not an adventurer, I currently would have rather have the “virtual” experience than the real one lol.
3. If you had a Smart-Eye, what would you do? Where would you go?
I’d go back in time. I’d see knights and queens. I’d see druids in Ireland. I’d experience a real Native American ceremony.
4. Who was your favorite character and why?
Perry was probably my favorite character. I loved being in his head. He had a hard childhood and this caused him to have a harsh point of view. That being said, he was genuinely a good guy. He cared for Aria before he had feelings for her. He cares about his family and community. And he made me smile
5. Make a few predictions about what you think will happen in Through the Ever Night.
That everyone lives happily ever after? Please!!
No? It’s not that easy is it… I think Aria and Perry have a lot more to overcome than just being from different worlds. I’m hoping to see a lot more of Roar (and Liv).